Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hello World

Welcome to my blog! This blog has been setup to share thoughts, ideas and experiences on Oracle database technology. If you have any feedback on my articles or white papers please share your thoughts. Around every corner lurks another bit (or byte) of knowledge.

However, I reserve the right to whimsically opine on other interest areas such as world events, sports, cosmology, et cetera. I might simply have the urge to share a witticism along the way.

Thanks for stopping by. Let the musing commence!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Moss said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Eric!

Just read your paper on scattered reads...very interesting but I may need to drink some more coffee before I reread it to make sure I'm paying full attention.

2/23/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger daspeac said...

I believe you have also heard about the access 97 repair tool

12/06/2010 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home